A,TMembership in Audubon Artists
BELIEVING IN ARTISTIC PROGRESS SINCE 1942
Mary Carolyn Webber, “Pines Peonies and Pheasants”
Audubon Artists was formed in 1940 and Incorporated in 1946. The organization has an impressive history and many notable artists including Louis Betts, Paul Cadmus, John Pike, and Andrew Wyeth have been leaders and members of Audubon Artists.
Renew your 7/1/2022-6/30/2023 membership now using the form below. This year’s membership dues will remain as the previous year’s rates.
Elected Members – $70
Elected Members are appointed by the Audubon Artists leadership after an Associate Member has juried into three exhibits, in the same medium category, within a six-year period. You will be notified when qualified for elected membership and invited to apply.
Associate Members – $40
Associate Members are open to all US-based artists. NEW members are always welcome and eligible for the Annual Exhibition, if membership is purchased prior to the posted entry deadline.
Some of the benefits of Membership in Audubon Artists, Inc., include:
- Being part of a prestigious and historic national art organization (founded in 1940)
- Ability to link your art website from the Audubon Artists membership directory
- Opportunities for your art work to be exhibited on our webpages
- Opportunities to be showcased on our social media sites
- Participation in our Annual Exhibition and other online exhibitions
- Receive and submit member news to our Newsletter
- Opportunities to participate in Board activities and leadership initiatives