Audubon Artists was formed in 1940 and Incorporated in 1946. The organization has an impressive history and many notable artists including Louis Betts, Paul Cadmus, John Pike, and Andrew Wyeth have been leaders and members of Audubon Artists.
There are two levels of membership:
ELECTED MEMBERS are appointed by the Audubon Artists leadership after an Associate Member has juried into three exhibits, in the same medium category, within a six-year period. You will be notified when qualified for elected membership and invited to apply.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS – open to all US-based artists. NEW members are always welcome & eligible for the Annual Exhibition if membership is purchased prior to the posted entry deadline.
All Memberships are valid from July 1-June 30 each year. All payments are non-refundable.
Elected Members = $75/year
Associate Members = $55/year
There are many Benefits of Membership:
• opportunity to participate in the Annual Exhibit often held at the Salmagundi Club on 5th Avenue in New York City.
• participate on organization committees and be selected for the Board of Trustees
• receive and submit member news to the Audubon Artists E-Newsletter
• receive news about calls for art and art related events and opportunities for artists in all media
• listing in the Annual Exhibit Catalog and the online Member Directory
• Membership is one of the most prestigious and historical art organizations in the U.S.
• Members art work is frequently shared on our social media pages.
• Link Your Personal Website! Link your personal website (must be art related) in the Member Directory for an additional $10 per year! Payment for option can be added at checkout, please provide your website on your membership application below.
• We have prepared “Step-by-Step Instructions to Renew Your Membership”. These simple to follow steps should make filling out the member application and paying your dues easy!
Click hear for additional directions.
Please use the form below to join or renew your membership with Audubon Artists!
We use PayPal for all of our online payments but you DO NOT need a PayPal account to pay with a major credit card!