Audubon Artists was formed in 1940 and Incorporated in 1946. The organization has an impressive history and many notable artists including Louis Betts, Paul Cadmus, John Pike, and Andrew Wyeth have been leaders and members of Audubon Artists.
There are two levels of membership:
ELECTED MEMBERS are appointed by the Audubon Artists leadership after an Associate Member has juried into three exhibits, in the same medium category, within a six-year period. You will be notified when qualified for elected membership and invited to apply.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS -open to all US-based artists. NEW members are always welcome & eligible for the Annual Exhibition if membership is purchased prior to the posted entry deadline.
The following dues are required for the above memberships for July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018:
Elected Members = $60/year
Associate Members = $40/year
All memberships are valid from July 1-June 30 each year. All payments are non-refundable.
Any renewal or new application received after June 30, 2017 will be subject to a $15 late fee.
Benefits of Membership:
• opportunity to participate in the Annual Exhibit often held at the Salmagundi Club on 5th Avenue in New York City.
• participate on organization committees and be selected for the Board of Trustees
• receive and submit member news to the Audubon Artists E-Newsletter
• receive news about calls for art and art related events and opportunities for artists in all media
• listing in the Annual Exhibit Catalog and the online Member Directory
- Link Your Personal Website! Link your personal website (must be art related) in the Member Directory for an additional $10 per year! Payment for option can be added at checkout, please provide your website on your membership application below.
- We have prepared “Step-by-Step Instructions to Renew Your Membership”. These simple to follow steps should make filling out the member application and paying your dues easy! CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS
Please use the form below to join or renew your membership with Audubon Artists!
We use PayPal for all of our online payments but you DO NOT need a PayPal account to pay with ANY major credit card!